This job post is managed by
Job description for Finance Manager at Qiscus Pte Ltd
- Oversee operations of the Finance team members and implement effective internal control and processes to ensure financial records are structured and maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.
- Manage finance operational KPIs which includes setting up quarterly KPI goals and monitoring of performance
- Track the company’s financial performance, prepare and present financial reports including financial forecast, business plan analysis, budget & monitoring/review cash flow management and other finance-related matters. Identify the areas for potential risks and improvement.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the Finance plans and manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
- Lead finance process improvements within the finance team and with other teams and maintain high level of data integrity.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Coach and develop subordinates to form a Finance team with quality and stability.
- Strong ethics with an ability to manage confidential data
- Proficiency in multi-country operations, particularly within the realm of finance.
- Having experience in Tech Startups and/or startups in the SaaS vertical.
- Have relevant experience to help Qiscus scale its operations beyond Indonesia.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Finance with exposure to forecasting, budgeting and monthly close activities
- Have a proven experience handling tax in Indonesia.
- Have professional qualification is preferable (CPA/CIMA)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More