Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Job description for Finance, Accounting & Tax at PT Stampindo Lancar Jaya
- Manage daily operation in the Finance, Accounting and Tax Department.
- Prepare and manage cash flow, financial, billing, AR/AP, Inventory, Annual Budget, Petty Cash, Payroll, and related.
- Manage accounting planning, accounting reporting, tax planning, tax reporting, compliance, tax, submissions, audit and reporting.
- Verify the completeness of the documents required for financial transactions.
- Able to prepare and review annual corporate income tax.
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Manage relationships with key internal/external clients.
- Prepare financial statements, and other required documents for employees and clients.
- Able to make independent decisions for medium and long-term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures within the responsibility area.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
- Always-on analysis of business risks and opportunities, make recommendations that positively affect the financial results of the company on both strategic and operational issues.
- Solve real-time problems by liaising with multiple parties internally and externally.
- Willingness to standby on weekend/national holiday or outside office hours if needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Finance Accounting & Tax.
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance, Internet Banking, Taxation.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Accounting/Finance, Management, Engineering or other relevant majors.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of accounting and tax principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- Meticulous attention to detail, must be thorough and accurate.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software.
- Brevet A & B