Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Travels are free
We understand that commuting for work costs you money, time, and energy. For that reason, we can provide you with travel accommodations and allowances so you can focus on what's important. No need to worry about travel expenses.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Fashion Designer at Little Palmerhaus
- Draw, design, and develop new clothing samples, and create and turn in documentation worksheets.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Testing and deciding on fabrics, colors, patterns and textures for each design.
- Work with production to see if the design is feasible
- Bachelor degree in fashion design or related field
- To be creative
- An eye for color, texture and pattern
- Technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, grading and garment construction
- To enjoy following trends in fashion and clothing
- Highly interested in baby & kidswear
- Passionate and eager to learn a new skill, especially in ready-to-wear industry
- Well-organized and Detail-oriented
- Work well under pressure & a fast-paced environment
- Able to use basic design tools (Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Excellent English skill is a must, both written & spoken
- Monthly Variable Bonus
- Medical Care (BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, and Company Insurance*)
- Employee Discount Voucher
- Parking Allowance
- Annual Rewards
- Annual Trip
- Annual Leave: get 17 days of paid leave
- Employment status (Full-time and Permanent Employees)
- Works 5 days a week
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More