This job post is managed by
Job description for Fashion Designer/Product Development at Delamibrands
- Collaborate with Brand Management team to gather information regarding market opportunities based on market analysis.
- Perform market survey, analysis & research periodically for getting new insight in order to ensure the design following market trend.
- Develop design board based on seasonal and/or thematic event that fit with Brand DNA and compete with the market in order to support the sales.
- Perform presentation to respective function regarding design concept and complete information in order to get approval design.
- Prepare technical drawing of approved design accurately and clearly to ensure the production process is running well.
- Perform collaboration with Merchandising team to develop sample based on final TD to ensure the accuracy of production.
- Ensure the development of product by ensuring the pattern, size, fabrics type, accessories, printing, fitting and provide comment if any revision on sample in order to ensure the product is ideal.
- Perform coordination with MD to carried out the production process based on final approved sample.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with major Fashion Design
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences as a Designer
- Market & Trend Analysis, Fashion Trend, Technical Drawing, Basic Pattern Knowledge & Sizing, Color Management, Fabrics Knowledge
- Placement at Alam Sutera
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More