Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Handling accounting / finance functions of the company and/or its subsidiaries/associate companies as assigned by Accounts/Finance Manager
- Accounting Duties involving Receivables & Collections, Payables, and related activities including processing customer credit applications, issue of Statement of Accounts and follow up on customer payments, bank errands, petty cash management, filing management, data entry, etc
- Processing of banking / facility documents such as Letter of Credits, banker’s guarantees
- GST & Reconciliation of bank statements
- Order tracking activities including regular update & reporting of order in process
- Preparing and submission of accounting reports
- May be assigned management improvement projects related to business operations or corporate management systems
- Any other tasks as may be assigned.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting or Business Administration discipline
- Experience in Operational Accounts (import/export LC, billing, invoicing, collections, etc)
- Careful and attention to details
- Team Player
- Good writing and oral communication skills
- Personal development benefits
· **Managing Director Mr Lau Kok Hui awarded Top 10 Entrepreneur of the Year 2007** · Highly specialized Solutions Provider in the niche field of Industrial Telecommunications, Fiber Optic & Industrial Data communication / Network Products, Industrial Telecommunication Systems and Solutions · We supply and design integrated industrial system solutions with effective combinations of hardware, software and engineering services to global MNC users and EPC contractors · Our strong focus is on serving customers from industrial sectors namely in oil and gas, marine & shipbuilding, chemical, telecommunication & transportation, data processing, petrochemical and industrial automation industries · We have strong presence in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Korea, China Our current global group headcount is approximately 150, expected to grow 10% yearly.