Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Event Coordinator Kama Samboga Group
- Identify company requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors / exhibitors during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in any major, Hospitality Management or Public Relations is preferred.
- At least 1 year experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Having a good knowledge on operating Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding administration skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.