Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description ERP Functional Consultant PT Dynamics Inovasi Solusindo
- Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models then provide solutions either using ERP system or other workarounds
- Translating clients’ business requirements into detailed system requirements
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Producing project feasibility, costings, schedule reports
- Deliver demonstrations of our system to clients
- Provide technical expertise of ERP solution (Configuration / Customization / Upgrade / Maintenance of ERP system).
- Working closely with colleagues, vendors, and a variety of end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Overseeing implementation of a new system to ensure quality including data migration
- Drawing up, supervising, and documenting testing schedules and scenarios for complete systems
- Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system
- Supporting users on change control and system updates
- Complete the system development process, satisfying quality, productivity, deadline of the project
- Manages application software, application infrastructure in the assigned field. This includes installation, upgrades, and patches, tuning, creating links and interfaces between systems, developing application-specific security, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Performs problem analysis to resolve system or application issues. Performs complex diagnosis of problems, providing solutions within the area of responsibility. Coordinates implementation of fixes and enhancements. Provides backup for other analysts as required. Responds to critical issues during off-hours when necessary.
- Designs, writes, tests, implements, and maintains the software, including tools for testing and delivery of applications. Creates and maintains system documentation.
- Develops and manages internal procedures, tools, and documents to provide a high level of application integrity and availability and to ensure timely, effective support. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
- Conducts product evaluations, participates in vendor selection, negotiates price and support options, and fosters vendor partnerships.