Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description English Teacher Kids & Teens Cie Central International Education
- Plan & deliver the highest quality of lessons
- Ensure the student has the best CIE experience possible
- Monitor student's development and communicate frequently with the parents
- Strive to develop professional skillset via attending workshops, training, and self-learning tasks
- Minimum Bachelor degree (preferably majoring in English/Teaching)
- Strong English proficiency is a must (at least C1 level)
- Love being around students and care about their progress & development
- Well-groomed; the way you pay attention to yourself reflects on how you pay attention to what you do.
- Well dressed; maintaining an attractive yet professional look is a plus
- Have a positive body language, attitude, and proper etiquette
- Willing to work between Monday - Friday (1:30pm-9 pm) and Saturdays (9am - 6 pm)
- Having a TOEFL / IELTS Certificate is a huge advantage. So is having experience in teaching IELTS / TOEFL exam preparations
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits