This job post is managed by
Job description for English Teacher (Full-Time) at Better English Pondok Indah
- Creatively adapting material from the Cambridge curriculum and syllabus
- Creatively creating supplementary materials
- Working hours depend on the classes and on Saturday classes are limited to 3 classes only
- Working for 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday)
- Able to perform work according to the given schedule (offline or online class)
- Based in Jakarta
- Able to perform as a full-time teacher (work location: Pondok Indah)
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in English Studies
- Fresh graduates are welcome, with a preference for candidates who have teaching experience.
- Computer literate
- Enjoy teaching Indonesian/ foreign students: kids and teens or adults (kids start from 3 years old).
- Experience in TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC will be an advantage.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More