Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Engineering Manager at Tabsquare Indonesia
- Providing clear and concise direction to the engineering team on their deliverable, supervising their work, and driving product releases/project completion as per the timelines decided.
- Lead technical solution designs with the entire team; be a sounding board & guide the team for any tech-related issue.
- Work closely with the product managers and designers to refine stories, discuss, and finalize release timelines, and attend relevant meetings with stakeholders.
- Communicate technical direction to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to ensure the overall architecture and solutions are very well designed for the long-term while also driving a pragmatic approach to deliver results in phases that is aligned with business value.
- Ensure optimal application of engineering resources to meet product development and consumer requirements and ensures the implementation of agile processes.
- Design the entire solution from ideation and visual design through the SDLC, life cycle activities such as extending or updating a system, planning retirement of a system.
- Getting hands-on with code rollouts as and when required to ensure releases go out in a timely and accurate fashion.
- 6-9 years of Engineering experience, with at least last 2 years as an Engineering Manager preferably across a start-up / mid-sized company
- Experience of building and growing a team is highly preferred.
- Candidate must have an experience of managing in-house engineers, as well as the outsourced ones.
- Excellent communication, able to manage multiple stakeholders across other departments in the organization
- Hands-on software engineer who can just roll up his / her sleeves anytime to make various changes in the code and design, as necessary.