Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Engineering Lead at Verihubs
- Report directly to CTO
- Manage and oversee the design and development of software applications
- Leading and developing the engineering team, including directing, coordinating and exercising authority for planning, organization, leadership and completion of engineering projects.
- Understanding the capability of each engineer, mentor them as effective developers and allow them to raise their technical expertise.
- Analyze technology, resources and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, quality and cost to maintain profitability and competitiveness
- Supervise training and development of software engineering and product team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years working in startup/technology industry highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years management/leading experience, with technical leadership skills for problem solving and conflict resolution
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Python and Golang.
- Passion in leading teams and growing people
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.