Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Engineering Lead at Confidential Company Talenthunt 1 -009
- Experience as fullstack software developer: Golang
- Experience with buliding scalable, robust backend system with microservice architecture.
- Experience with mobile and web development in multi screen/factor (potrait, landscape).
- Has a good sense of UI/UX and design.
- Good leader and experienced in leading team.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and SCRUM.
- Experienced working with DevOps teams to align development with the state of the art CI/CD.
- Experienced in test automation, code coverage and static code analysis.
- Bachelor's degree. (Preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Possesses good problem solving and debugging skills - able to identify bugs and trace them down to the source.
- Fun to work with and a team player.
- Willingness to learn from others, to share and to grow.
- Self motivated and able to inspire people to be motivated.
- Master degree.
- Has a good track record proven by work portfolios in Startup or Fintech.
- Has experience in lending or e-commerce business.
- Coming from reputable university.
- Experienced working as Engineering Manager, Technical Lead, Fullstack Developer, Software Architect, Senior Developer, Senior Engineer, Senior Programmer
- Leading and improving a team of 5 to 10.
- Coaching developers to grow to their utmost potentials.
- Responsible in developing and maintaining sub-systems to be secure, stable, easy to use and beautiful.
- Participate in preparing systems requirements, specifications and design.
- Ensure maintainability of core app assets and artifacts.
- Growing and innovating continuously with us.