Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Plan, organize & conduct internal activities to motivate staff and build the company culture;;
- Implement & develop internal communication to ensure all employees are well informed of the company activities and strengthen employees’ awareness of company rules, policies and culture…;
- Actively follow up employee relations issues, investigations and resolution to to make sure the high satisfaction of Haravaners;
- Co-ordinate with other Department to propose ideas for employee engagement, enhance Internal Communication;
- Stay closely with Haravaners and act as bridge between Haravaners and company/HR;
- Other task assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or event management
- At least 2-4 years in similar positions
- Deep understanding on all company policies, processes, regulations.
- Good understanding of labor law and related regulations
- Planning skill
- Event organization skill
- Problem solving skill
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Active listening skill