This job post is managed by
Job description for E-Commerce Specialist at eKan
- Bachelor’s degree from any major
- At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have direct experience in the maintenance and management of E-Commerce accounts (Tokopedia, Shopee, TikTok Shop)
- Has extensive knowledge in the world of E-Commerce, especially in the areas of marketing strategy planning, product development, competitive strategy, industry trends, and consumer research
- Strong understanding of the e-commerce industry, market trends, and customer behavior
- Enjoy working in dynamic environment and ability to maintain relationship across team and externals
- Proficient in data analysis, problem solving, and make decisions
- Responsible for the development and daily operation of the company’s e-commerce sales channels
- Prepare creative brief materials for all marketplaces campaigns monthly promotions, social media contents or/and marketing materials
- Do sales marketing e-commerce analytics.
- Implementing the best marketing systems, standards and practices.
- Create marketing strategies to increase conversion in different E-Commerce channels.
- profoundly understanding and following up on business progress.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More