Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for E-commerce Intern (August Berg) at Norbreeze Group Pte Ltd
- To ensure all orders are delivered within lead time.
- Responsible for the entire order fulfilment process.
- Good communication amongst team and 3PL.
- Ensure no discrepancy on billings and invoices.
- Respond to client enquiries on various platforms within 4 hours.
- Ensure that all relevant information is uploaded to all websites and marketplaces.
- Manage daily order fulfilment to arrangement for dispatch, which includes customer coordination of returns and exchange.
- Handle customer enquiries on web shopping through various online channels, which includes customer-related reports for analysis.
- Support on web content management such as product information and marketing campaigns including content localization, website visuals and other industry technical tools etc.
- Assist in weekly report and contributing to strategy decisions.
- Assist in conducting market research, analyse data and reports to give recommendations and improvements.
- Work closely with 3PL on collection of goods, order processing and delivery.
- Ensure that all orders are delivered within lead time for each country.
- Liaise with Logistics department to schedule for deliveries to and from our warehouses.
- Monitoring 3PL performance, maintain constant communication and working relation with delivery providers.
- Regular updating of inventory on all online platforms.
- Uploading of new products to websites, marketplaces, and other distribution channels.
- Timely processing of 3PL, dispatch partners and all other invoices for August Berg before every month end closing.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in E-Commerce, Marketing, Supply Chain, Business Management or Equivalent.
- Good understanding and sense of online retail environment.
- Passionate about online marketing and sensitive to current E- Commerce trends.
- Good knowledge of local & international e-commerce platforms and systems, both front-end & back-end (e.g. Amazon, Shopify, Zalora etc.) is advantageous.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good organization skills and strong attention to details.
- Resourceful, fast, efficient, and able to work independently.
- Effective time management & coordination abilities.
- Strong presentation and data management skills.
- Proficient in MS suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially Excel (V lookup & Pivot Table).