Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Optimization Intern (Marketing) Halocom
- Identify trends and insights of user on different channel;
- Propose media plan;
- Support in building media proposal;
- Responsible for running and optimizing all advertising campaigns;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Report timeline, KPIs, Profit & lost to CEO.
- Highly motivated in the working environment;
- Performance review every month;
- Training about categories: FMCG, Banking, Ecommerce, Fintech, Classified, OTA, Beauty, Education,...;
- Training algorithm in all digital channels: Google, Facebook, Coc Coc, Zalo, Linkedin, Tik Tok, DSP,...;
- Opportunity to become an official employee;
- Allowance: 2 million/month;
- Other allowance: Lunch, Dinner, Parking fee, Tel card…
- No experience requirements.
- Able to work full-time for at least 3-6 months;
- Have Optimism and positive energy;
- Have knowledge/experience in Digital marketing is a plus;
- Good at math/logical thinking is a plus;
- Fast learning & self-sufficient.
- Free food and beverages
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits