Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Digital Marketing Ernade Wedding Gallery
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Advise Marketing Teams, developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Write Marketing reports Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and owner.
- Identify trends and insights.
- Can create digital marketing formulas for Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Optimize content for the website and social media platform.
- Measure and asses goals
- Provide Internal report on regular basis.
- Monitoring social media platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- SEO - digital marketing analysts must have a strong understanding of seacrh engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) in order to creat attention-getting online campaigns.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools (Facebook, google, youtube,tiktok), including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creative thinking
- Have a passion for development and want to learn
- experience at the wedding is a plus