Type: Internship (opportunity to become permanent)
About the Job:
You will support the Managing Director across various clients and consultancy projects.
We are a Digital Marketing Consultancy company operating across APAC markets and across multiple industries in both B2B and B2C.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who’s looking to develop a broad set of digital marketing skills and be involved in developing strategic marketing plans for large multinational organisations across APAC markets.
▪ Conduct market research and competitive analysis across industries to help inform marketing strategy and planning.
▪ Contribute to the ideation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to acquire new customers. Help establish an optimal media-mix across online and offline advertising channels.
▪ Manage social media platform such as LinkedIn, FaceBook and Instagram: curating and posting of content, running ads, analyzing post-campaign results.
▪ Work with digital marketing agencies to help optimize Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) campaigns.
▪ Support the implementation of online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, lead generation, etc.
▪ Use Google Analytics to analyze the performance of website and campaigns and make recommendations for improving ROI, website engagement and conversion.
▪ Write and edit content for websites, content blogs, articles, social media posts, press releases, marketing collaterals, etc.
▪ Provide input and guidance to agencies conducting photo and videography as well as coordinate shoots.
▪ Get involved in ad-hoc marketing projects.
· You have a degree or diploma in Marketing. You ideally have 1 to 2 years of experience in digital marketing but are open to hiring fresh graduates that already have internship experience.
· You are familiar with digital marketing and have some experience in SEO, Google Adwords, social media advertising (FB, IG, LinkedIn) and Google Analytics.
· You enjoy writing, reviewing and editing content and have good writing skills.
· You are tech savvy and able to quickly source and work with online marketing tools.
· You have a good understanding of the various social media platforms and have a talent for coming with new ideas and posting content.
· You are proactive person, like to take initiative and express your opinion.
· You have excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
· You’re flexible and able to multitask.
· You are organized, pay strong attention to detail and produce work of high standard.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing digital marketing consultancy.
· Opportunity to gain experience across multiple industries as well as getting involved in multiple projects across digital, brand positioning, CRM, Content Marketing, social media, etc.
· Competitive renumeration and attractive growth opportunities
At cmoCre8, we partner with organisations to develop and implement all the parts of an integrated and digital marketing program. Our focus is to help transition your business into a more digital marketplace without the need of hiring a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). Based in Singapore, our team will work with you to create the platform you need to drive sustained business growth and success and leave a lasting impact.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.