Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Homebase Vietnam, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Homebase Vietnam allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Job description for Digital Marketing Intern at Homebase Vietnam
- Responsible for executing display advertising, social media, and search engine advertising - Measure and report results of all digital marketing campaigns, and compare against stated goals output (CPL, CPQL, ROI, etc.);
- Conduct basic market research and analyze marketing surveys to support marketing plans including competitor benchmarks, customer trends, and social media buzz;
- Draft blog content with SEO best practices in mind;
- Draft online content for the company’s social media pages and website;
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities;
- Assist in day-to-day marketing and product launch activities around our new products, social media, email, Facebook/Google ad content, blogs, etc.
- Be able to commit at least 6 months;
- Based in HCMC, available to work offline at least 3 days per week;
- Background in Marketing, Business or related field from a top-tier local or foreign university;
- Professional proficiency in written and oral Vietnamese
- Fluent in English;
- Prior experience in related marketing roles;
- Prior experience in running Facebook, Google ad is a plus;
- Have logical thinking and data-driven mindset;
- Proactive and passionate: You’re independently capable of seeking and synthesizing information and producing consistently high-quality content for publication.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Strong argumentation: You’re simultaneously detail-oriented and attentive to the overall structure/arguments of pieces of writing.
- Concise and effective communications: You’re able to articulately produce concise and captivating articles in immaculate and up-to-date written English
- Receive 4,600,000 VND allowance per month, plus 1,000,000 VND increment every 4 months
- Potential for conversion into a full-time role upon successful performance
- Potential for attractive employee stock option package should performance be stellar
- Develop your core competencies in the areas of marketing and copywriting, and work directly with our senior leadership team in marketing
- Take on high-impact projects and have the potential to drive millions of dollars in revenue for the business
- Broaden your professional network in the areas of copywriting, real estate, financial services, and technology
- Flexible/remote-first work environment
- Video: https://bit.ly/3r0RdPs
- News: https://bit.ly/38du8SQ