This job post is managed by
Job description for Design Intern at C+C&Co
- Brand Advocacy - Authentic, engaged and active on brand. Positively representing C+C&Co on a multitude of platforms wherever possible.
- Good command of English and able to converse in English.
- Collaborate with the creative team to conceptualise, create, and design graphical assets in digital and/or physical format.
- Create compelling and effective visual communication materials (logo, design elements, illustrations and layouts) for print and digital platforms.
- Participate and contribute to learning and growth sessions held within the company.
- Candidates with education background in Visual Communication Design.
- Candidates with previous internships in the aforementioned fields are preferred.
- Portfolio showcasing strong conceptual thinking and technical abilities in visual communications, including branding, UI/UX, and/or illustration project.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- Additional skills like photography (camera handling) and video-editing (After Effects/Premiere Pro/Spark AR) will be an advantage.
- Have an affinity for visual storytelling, visual design, and graphics.
- Reliable team player, problem solver, good communicator, eye for details and a person with a growth mindset.
- An understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles.
- Gain and grow knowledge in the design system and processes in completing a design project.
- Application of design knowledge and skills on live projects.
- Exposure and application to design production — preparation and management.
- Learn how to ideate and present design concepts and brand identities.
- Learn to collaborate with team members across different disciplines.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More