Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in architectural field, preferably from architectural consultant company
- Max. 40 years of age
- Preferably manager specialized in Architecture/Interior design or equivalent
- Understand and able to implement the basic design knowledge from sketch, concept, volumetric up to schematic
- Able to manage and coordinate the project from design concept to construction stage
- Able to work and coordinate with all respective departments and consultants, internally and externally
- Understand the basic engineering, structure and MEP is value added
- Familiar with local regulation and understand the implementation to the design
- Able to work with tight deadlines and in a teamwork environment
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, active communication in written and oral
- Problem solver with strong analytical and personal skill
- Excellent in operating Auto Cad. Able to operating BIM (Sketchup and Revit).
- Having high personal Responsibility for work with minimum supervision
- Creative, open minded.
- Others: Good Attitude, analytical skills, Good personality, responsible, cooperative, fast learner and able to work under pressure.