Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Bachelors or higher degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Economics
- Knowledge of some of the following: SQL,R, Python, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Mahout, Java, C#
- Relevant coursework in machine learning, data science, data mining, big data, and/or statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of big data concepts like Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, and HDFS
- Familiarity with data tools and services in Azure, AWS, and/or GCP eco-system is preferred
- 1 years or more demonstrated experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals
- Demonstrated experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals.
- Willing to work at Yogyakarta