Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the life of millions of business owners?
- Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential?
- Leveraging large amounts of user data
- Participating actively in the development of our products
- Helping us build a kick-ass data team
- Collect, transform and model data from various sources
- Build predictive models to help us figure out what our users need
- Design and develop machine learning applications to improve our products and boost our user growth
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, statistics, econometrics, etc.) and some working experience
- Have 4 years of experience working in a similar role in a similar startup environment
- Python and SQL have no secrets for you
- Experience with working in GCP (or any other cloud solution)
- You solve math puzzles for fun
- A strong analytical mindset with a problem-solving attitude
- Comfortable with being critical and speaking your mind
- You are able to translate business problems into data science solutions
- Be a team player who thrives in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- You constantly push yourself to improve and learn new things