Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Data Science & AI Mentor at Skilvul
- Giving live video mentoring via Zoom and chat via Slack/Discord for a group of students
- Collaborate with Technical Lead and Instructor to make sure learning outcomes are achieved
- Becoming a facilitator for students in group mentoring or one-on-one session
- Providing guidance, advice, feedback, and support to students in following the program
- Facilitating students while they are doing their work assignments and final project
- Have a strong desire to assist students from Senior High School, Vocational Students, College Students, Fresh Graduates, and already have a job from diverse backgrounds in developing digital products
- Min. 2 years of experience as a Professional in Data Science/Data Engineering/AI Development/Machine Learning/Generative AI
- Have domain expertise in Spreadsheet, SQL, EDA, Data Storytelling, Data Visualization and Analysis
- Proven experience in Data Science and AI, with a strong emphasis on machine learning and generative AI.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R, with a focus on AI libraries and frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- In-depth understanding of statistical analysis, mathematics, and advanced machine learning concepts.
- Experience with generative AI models and techniques for creative applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in mentoring or teaching data science and AI concepts is highly desirable.
- Strong initiative and ownership
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Major in Computer Science / Engineering / Business
- Professional experience building various AI/Machine Learning applications
- Having previous experience in teaching or mentoring
- Experience writing educational content that reaches a wide audience in a digital format
- A strong written & spoken English
- Good public speaking skills
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More