Must have skills
Job description for Data Engineering at Bina Artha Ventura
- This position is responsible for supporting a broad range of analytical activities including managing overall data landscape, support key functions in the areas of identifying trends, patterns, issues, and outcomes of our business processes and client profiles.
- Additional responsibilities would also include, extracting, cleaning and analyzing data from myriad data sources and repositories; communicating analysis findings, insights, and providing recommendations to functional heads through well-designed visualizations and presentations that help business decisions; and providing consulting-like support by collecting/clarifying data reporting requirements; and explore existing data repositories to understand what data are where in order to leverage those data using software tools to create reports, dashboards, and other analyses.
- This work provides deliverables that help the key functions more efficiently explore our data and evaluate our services.
- A good degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in data analytics
- Applied experience for designing, building, and maintaining data pipelines, collected data and match its format to the stored data.
- Experience with data visualization tools as Administrator (Power BI and Tableau).
- Expert query language (MS SQL Server, and PostGreSQL)
- Has knowledge about database link server
- Experiences on implementation of data warehouse and mobile apps is big advantage
- Experiences on Bank or Finance Institutions would be advantages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (also in English)