Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Handshakes, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Data Engineer at Handshakes
- Developing and maintaining data engineering systems, data pipelines for batch and streaming applications, data processing engines, et al
- Using state of the art technologies to acquire, ingest and transform big datasets as well as create and manage data environments in cloud, on premise or hybrid environments
- Collaborating with closely with the Data Scientists, AI team and other tech teams to understand what the data journey needs to look like and to develop our product and services
- Applying a software engineering mindset to the development, testing and release process of data solutions to ensure smart and fast deployments while maintaining a quality end product
- A recent graduate, a final year undergraduate or even an experienced data engineer of up to three years. Internship experience in a tech role is a plus
- Having a technical knowledge of complex and simple data architectures along with concepts and principles of data engineering
- Having skills in programming or scripting languages such as Python, SQL
- A team player with a collaborative mindset