Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Data Analyst Thinkmatch
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience using SQL, and either Python or R.
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Experience with trends/forecasting analysis, cohort analysis, descriptive statistics (incl. EDA), and presenting/delivering them in business (non-technical) perspective.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques such as Decision Trees, Clustering, Regression, etc.
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Problem solver and able to work under minimum supervision
- Thrives in a constantly evolving environment and introduces fresh opinions
- Has the curiosity to dig deep into data to get to the root of, and seek business problems
- Placement in Jakarta and/or Banjarmasin-Balikpapan, Roster system available
- Free food and beverages
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits