Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Cyber Security Engineer Internship at watchTowr
- You will work with our ethical hackers (watchTowr Labs) to build and devise innovative ways to break into computer networks.
- You will hone your offensive cyber security skills, while helping protect some of the world’s most critical organisations.
- You will be exposed to the next generation of ethical hacking work – this isn’t mundane, generic, penetration testing.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher
- You're interested in cyber security.
- Basic coding skills, preferably Python or GoLang.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills across all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
- Competitive compensation - we believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Meaningful role in a company - You will be a key and early contributor to a fast-growing cyber security business that helps protect some of the world's largest enterprises.
- The best tools and powerful kit - we enable you with the tools to effectively fulfil your role.
- Endless opportunities – we are in a high-growth phase of our journey, and plan to promote from within as we scale.
- Learn from cyber security experts – we are solving cutting-edge industry-wide cyber security challenges with some of the world’s most advanced organisations.
- Work hard, play hard - we work hard together, but we also have fun together. On Fridays, we regularly turn on the speakers, open the beer fridge, and prepare for the weekend.