SGD3,500 - 6,000/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Customer Success Specialist (Orthopedic Nurse/Physiotherapist) at Kinexcs
Customer Success Specialist (Orthopedic Nurse/Physiotherapist)
About the job
Kinexcs is an AI-driven health platform & wearables company enabling and empowering people for mobility and a better quality of life. The company is focused on reducing the burden of musculoskeletal conditions, which affects about 25% of the global population, and is marketing multiple products developed using proprietary technologies. The flagship product KIMIA Recover is a comprehensive recovery management system for the knee surgical patients. The product was the National Winner and International Top 20 of the prestigious James Dyson Award 2020 and has gained traction with major implant companies, public hospitals, and orthopaedic clinics.
The Customer Success Specialist is a crucial role that ensures the delivery of the best-possible customer experience to patients, clinicians, and other stakeholders. The Customer Success Specialist shall work closely with the marketing, sales and operations team, maintain healthy relationships with patients, clinicians, and hospital personnel, nurture close ties with key accounts, and ensure customer requirements are being addressed consistently.
Support patients, surgeons/nurses/physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals for the use of Kinexcs’ products.
Be the owner of customer experience, attend to customer inquiries, and address customer concerns, gather customer feedback for product and service improvement.
Establish and maintain a professional brand image by offering professional care and services for customers.
Maintain updated knowledge of relevant orthopedic procedures, workflows, and latest developments in orthopedic care and rehabilitation.
Prepare, deploy and retrieve Kinexcs’ equipment from end-users.
Build and maintain positive working relationships with key customer accounts.
Any other ad-hoc operational duties assigned.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Strong clinical skills, well versed in nursing, physiotherapy, or orthopedics, with relevant competency and experience
- Experienced in clinical practice and patient communication
- Good interpersonal skills and a pleasant personality
- Sharp focus and strong dedication to service excellence and desire to learn from customers and improve service quality continuously
- Excellent team player, able to relay customer feedback with internal stakeholders effectively
- Growth mindset, willing to continuously upgrade skills and grow together with the team
- Strong problem-solver and go-getter mindset
- Degree or Diploma in Life Science, Physiotherapy, Nursing or related fields. Certified Nurse or Physiotherapist highly desirable.
- 2 years’ experience in clinical practice, or medical/pharmaceutical sales/customer service.
Report This Job
About the company
Kinexcs is a digital health start up that focuses on developing solutions for musculoskeletal patients. We deploy a comprehensive approach comprising of state-of-the-art wearable devices, test kits and professional analytical services to offer personalized recommendations at scale for our clients.
Our key product delivers an engaging experience for patients undergoing lower-limb rehabilitation and offers a digital edge for clinicians to connect with their patients. We work closely with major local hospitals in Singapore and have several partners in parts in the world like Australia, China, Germany, USA, among others. Our flagship device has gained international recognition, winning awards such as the James’ Dyson Award and the China-ASEAN Smart City Innovation competition.
We’re currently at an exciting stage of product development and are expanding our team of talented individuals to join us on this journey. We’re backed by leading Venture Capital firms across three continents such as SOSV Ventures (USA), Entrepreneur First (UK), SG Innovate (Singapore) and others.
Other Jobs from Kinexcs