Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Customer Success Specialist - Global Team (English Speaker) Niagahoster
- Communicate with Customers via live chat and email.
- Assist Customers with exact guidance and resolutions.
- Going the extra mile for each Customer is part of the job.
- Focus on the Customer’s success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Response and check abuse of service (spam/phishing).
- Constantly grow - learn about IT every day to become a web hosting expert.
- Strong English communication skills (C1 or higher) / TOEFL ITP (550) / IELTS (6,5).
- Proven ambition and focus to develop your knowledge in IT - previous IT customer service experience is preferred.
- Min. Diploma in any field (IT field is a plus).
- Well developed interpersonal skills: customer-focused, communicative, confident, collaborative.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (full-time only, morning/day/night shifts).
- Having knowledge in the domain, hosting, blog, and website will be preferred.
- Equal opportunity employer - regardless of your status, you are eligible for the position and its benefits.
- An 8-week training course in technology, product and communication knowledge.
- Individual monthly unlimited bonuses right after finishing training.
- Full remote working opportunities - everyone from Indonesia is welcome.
- A supportive global team who are eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you.
- Continuous personal development: books, workshops, individual mentorship.
- Extraordinary team buildings, birthday presents, company events, and more!
- Remote work options