Job description for Customer Success Officer at PT. Koltiva
Responsibilities and Duties
The Customer Success Officer (Indonesia) Specific responsibilities in this role include:
· Become the client’s day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with Koltiva.
· Responsible to grow Koltiva business scale for onboarding new clients and manage SaaS projects, upsell services and products with the brand image, promote the value of the product and strengthen the company business presence and value in Indonesia.
· Support product/feature handover process from the development team to business users, including specific user trainings in the field.
· Drive adoption and usage of new products and features. Going the extra mile for each customer is part of the job.
· Assist customers and users with their questions, enquiries, and complaints, though emails, calls, and other communication channels.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer and user support.
· Coordinate internal requests from the teams in Indonesia with clients in the region.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management/Marketing, or related field from reputable university.
· Technology savvy, with knowledge of mobile and web applications.
· Minimum 2 years of experience as Customer Success, Account Manager, Project Manager, or Sales from Software as a Service Company.
· Previous experience in tech-startups, in multinational environment is a plus.
· Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
· Excellent time-management and initiative.
· Willing to travel across Indonesia.
· Proficient in Office365, especially TEAMS, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Fluent in oral and written English.
Report This Job
About the company
501 - 1000 employees
Company Overview Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains
Office addressJl. Mampang Prpt. Raya No.66, RT.9/RW.3, Tegal Parang, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790