Job description for Customer Success Executive at Payboy
Our READY Values
- Responsible and Reliable - Every individual is a team player that knows their role, takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Equal Opportunity and Growth - Everybody has a voice in the company and is given space to grow.
- Authenticity - Giving and taking honest and constructive feedback by being genuine and respectful with everybody, giving credit where credit is due.
- Data-Driven - Make informed decisions based on sound statistical analysis.
- Youthful and Vibrant Culture - Get things done and have fun at the same time.
Job Title (Location)
- Provide consistent customer support through emails, phone support and any online communication platforms.
- Ensure efficient and effective day-to-day activities of the business operations.
- Conduct online training sessions to educate clients onhow existing and new product features and functionality work.
- Manage CRM and other platforms related to delivering customer success.
- Understand and formalise customer requests, needs and requirements.
- Provide feedback to Sales Team and Product Team relating to new functionality request and specification, as well as assisting in providing feedback to improve user experience.
- Diploma Holder of any Discipline (preferably in Hospitality or Customer Service-Related)
- Fresh graduate or up to 1-year relevant experience in any Front-Facing Role
- Fluent in Written and Spoken English
- Basic Understanding of HR Policy Knowledge
- Good Understanding of Technology
- Strong Customer-Oriented Mentality. Good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills. Good Interpersonal Skills. Organized and Meticulous
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage