Job description for Customer Accounts at PT. Tiara Hana Indonesia
- To ensure a timely process of agreement signing, payment collection, document collection
- Provide support and follow up the customers, prepare the agreement, payment reminders, collections, and arranging site visit
- Provide financial assistance and solutions to customers who are facing difficulties with continuation of payment
- Ensure that all invoicing is efficiently delivered to Customers and that any concerns or changes needed are quickly identified and addressed
- Be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day account activities of our customers journey from payment details to managing ROI including updates and deposits
- Inventory control and liaising with sales & finance manager on a monthly basis
- Interact closely with Senior Finance to ensure timely and accurate postings of Customer payments
- Simply empathize by take customers complaints seriously and handle them well that elicits a warm relationship
- The ability to make the customers happy and responsive
- Strong demonstrated relationship building skills
- Deeply understand our business strategies to possess the ability to deliver our business value to the customers
- To helping our company in retaining its customers
- Always Keen To Learn – You’ll start out in this role with some rigorous training, learning the ins and outs of our business. We need you to really capture our voice, vibe, persona, and quirk so that you can lace our brand all up.
- Decision Making – Able to solve problems while exhibiting good judgement.
- Communication – Clearly conveys information through a variety of media (verbal, written, e-mail, etc) in a way that engages the audience and helps them understand and remember the message; listen well.