Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Curriculum Developer & Teacher Training Specialist Ruangguru
- Developing curriculum and material for teacher training, including for the Indonesia Teaching Fellowship (ITF) program as well as ruangkelas LMS that covered a variety of topics such as pedagogy, distance learning, technological aspects, and other relevant topics.
- Work in close collaboration with the business operation manager and government relation team.
- Handling and monitoring ruangkelas teacher training’ action items on a daily basis.
- Defining and solving potential issues or risks that could affect the outputs of the training.
- Developing a training evaluation summary/scorecard and providing reports on a weekly basis to the business Operations Manager, Head of Impact, and other related stakeholders.
- Creating and managing all training-related documents.
- Have at least 4 (four) years of work experience in teaching, teacher education program, or learning development for K-12 students and/or teachers.
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer application.
- Ability to work effectively in an agile environment independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, troubleshoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Ability to conduct independent project management is preferred.
- Excellent communication and teaching skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills.