Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Creative Marketing Intern (Part-time) Synced by District
- Assist with marketing activities mainly the creation of content and management of social media channels
- Responsible for the planning, selection, copywriting, editing, and posting of social media content for Instagram and TikTok
- Spearhead partnerships and collaborations with brands and influencers across social media platforms
- Responsible for creative assets required for website, ads, etc.
- Other activities as assigned on the job that can expand the scope of experience beyond marketing
- An eye for design for editing and reviewing graphic content
- Familiar with social media operation mainly Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgement and manage projects from start to finish.
- Understands and can utilise emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Commitment of 25 hrs per week
- Flexible work arrangement, remote work, work alongside school semester
- First-hand experience at a high-growth startup
- Gain deeper understanding towards the operations of a retail and ecommerce company
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options