This job post is managed by
Job description for Creative Digital Strategist at Antikode
- Achieve brand awareness amongst the core target audience, new customer acquisition, best-in-class campaign execution, and consistent creative identity across all touchpoints.
- Lead and set creative standards, directions, strategies, and goals for the creative team (marketing communications, copywriter, graphic designers & animators).
- Keeping pace with the competition, website, and app trends especially in copywriting and creative writing trends to innovate new creative ideas.
- Venture time in broadening your industry knowledge by consuming award-winning creative output, case studies, advertising journals, and past executions of campaigns.
- Provide strategic direction on the communications initiatives, identifying the key value proposition, consumer needs, and value to the business.
- Provide insightful, creative executions, and well-crafted copy which positively impacts a client’s business & growth.
- Deepen research and understanding of new trends, creative innovation, and marketing inspiration - share monthly with the wider marketing team.
- Create publishing components across client-facing channels (e.g., mobile ads, social media, email, & web).
- Manage localization, production process, and creative approvals of campaign materials.
- Working closely with the Chief Creative Officer and collaborating with respective stakeholders such as the creative team, marketing team, and digital analyst team, to explore the creative angle and deliver the proper execution of the successful marketing campaign to maximize value for the team’s clients.
- Deliver regular reports of internal campaign performance results.
- Bachelor's degree in English literature, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in advertising and marketing campaigns company background, with a focus on creative writing and/or copywriting. Preferably equipped with leading team experiences.
- Big picture thinker with excellent storytelling skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to generate and sell original and innovative ideas that can travel across multiple platforms.
- Proven ability in copywriting, designing, and executing research for creative campaigns.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills (especially in English).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Has a collaborative mindset, strong bias for action, and solutions-oriented approach.
- Willing to work hybrid at Bintaro, Tangerang Selatan.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More