Company prefers not to disclose
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Cost Controller at PT Qdc Technologies
· Creating accountability report fees and analyzing financial statements, as well as deviation analyzes Calculating the cost of materials, labor, and overhead as well as identify the causes of deviations and corrective actions that can be done.
· Organize and implement the process of inventory every month.
· Maintenance & reconcile of general ledger to handle project
· Set up which items are profitable and which are not profitable, and which activities should be increased or reduced. Is it necessary to add materials, equipment or machinery, where the excess cash should be invested.
· Monitoring and internal auditing strategies, procedures and policies have been implemented correctly.
· Measurement of company performance to determine the company's profit or loss
· Male/ Female
· Minimum of 3 years experience as accounting in the Telco & power project
· S1/Bachelor preferable in Accounting
· Have flexible & nice personality
· Persuasion skill
· Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to make Accounting Journal
· Ability to build good relationship with partners
· Understanding the mechanisms of cost control, the use of accounting information in cost control, and the things that have to be prepared so that the cost control activities can be run well.
· Integrity, selflessness, strong commitment, persistent, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, willingness to learn, good team work.
· Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivatio n and initiative.
· Solid public personality and ability to confidently represent the company
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Qdc Technologies specializes in Development and Construction of Telecommunications and Power Infrastructure.
Qdc Technologies stands for Quality, efficient project Delivery and Cost effectiveness. Our skills, competence and financial strength differentiates us from other companies operating in the market. Our aim is total customer satisfaction, interacting closely with them.
Qdc has a proven track record attesting to the high services levels we provide to the market. We leverage our traditional strengths in design and construction to secure repeat orders from our customers.
As the telecommunications and power market in Indonesia continues to grow, Qdc Technologies is working hard upgrading and extending its skills and services in order to become the industries preferred service provider.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from PT Qdc Technologies