Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Produce written materials which are clear, concise and persuasive to help bring the program strategy to life.
- Work closely with the art director, internal account teams and external clients to participate in all stages of the creative process
- Understand target audience to translate copy and design into compelling creative
- Utilize data from brand monitoring reports and craft smart, engaging content
- Help communicate creative ideas in presentations to clients
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing sills with demonstrated experienced in conceptual writing in marketing or advertising, Web, product, brand messaging and promotional copy
- Possess experience in an agency environment working with marketing, advertising or PR campaigns, including TV, print and social media preferred
- Have experienced working on new business presentations and preparing creative themes and taglines
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Marketing Communications or related major