This is an exciting time to join dentsu. In good times and bad we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about.
So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or ‘Duties')
- Come up with strong integrated concepts and beautiful copy for local and regional accounts
- Actively challenge yourself and other members of the agency to create award winning works
- Always seeking out new technologies and new ways to implement them
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Updating digital media
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with all mainstream social networks
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Ability to effective communicate ideas through any platform - verbal, written, email, social
- Ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Great organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong research skills to ensure copy is correct and accurate
- Willingness to learn from other creative professionals
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’s an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Please visit our website to find out more and connect with us on social.
Dentsu Singapore helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Singapore is made up of 3 line of businesses - Creative, Media and CRM, and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Singapore is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu is headquartered in Japan and operates in 145 countries worldwide with around 64,000 dedicated specialists.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.