Must have skills
Job description for Coorperate Admin at Friendchised Indonesia
- Strong computer skills – proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and MS Windows
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with people of all levels
- Professional disposition
- Work independently and under pressure
- Responsible for the daily functions of the department/office, this individual will be a core member of the team. In charge of managing all administrative functions, including, but not limited to: mailing lists, invoicing, databases, events, monthly reports and others.
- Arrange internal and external meetings as requested by coordinating the attendance of all invitees, book and set up meeting room based on requirements, fulfill any special needs required for each meeting, reschedule any meeting as required and update the participants.
- Support department’s member in preparing proposal and presentation;
- Prepare and monitor all invoices by Internal Invoicing System (together with the manager of procurement); process the invoices to get an approval; and report the outstanding invoices to the Head of Department.
- Customer service and support over email/phone/social media everyday. Maintain customer's chat in social media.
- Directly supports C-level and generally supports and entire department
- Other secretarial support for team in relation to client engagement, i.e prepare proposal, presentation, engagement letter, etc.
- Perform filing management. This includes but not limited to maintaining confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence, statistics and related material for ease retrieval.
- Other secretarial/administration duties defined by superiors.