Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Content Marketing Specialist (B2B) Glints Indonesia
- Establish and execute on content marketing plans and calendars that adheres to content strategy (pillars, guidelines, approaches) in support of business objective and the customer needs & intent. Define and meet measurements of success such as community building and lead generation
- Review, refine, and test content ideas and draft in English and Bahasa Indonesia for maximised results against objectives, whilst ensuring clarity, accuracy and adherence of style to the brand guideline.
- Build content production capability and process through hands-on execution and managing/overseeing delivery by external contributors/freelance, creating editorial calendar for all content marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute content amplification to ensure high distribution of content, such as boosting SEO strategies and optimization, establishing content partnerships contents, social post and sharing, etc.
- Support the product marketers in producing marketing communication collaterals through owned media, such as blog, email marketing, social media post, etc.
- A strategic role and contributor:
- You will have exposure to B2B marketing initiatives and a chance to make an impact through content.
- Freedom and authority:
- You will be given lots of freedom to build, design, and iterate on the content strategy and experiment to improve the results.
- Opportunity to shape the brand:
- You will get an opportunity to shape the tone of voice, communication style and guideline for Indonesia B2B, which will also inform the brand guidelines.
- A passionate content strategist and executor with a minimum of 2 years working experience in content marketing, B2B content, or digital content creation and management.
- An articulate communicator in Indonesian and English
- A fluent and creative storyteller in Indonesian and English
- A results-driven problem-solver who’s able to strategically connect the business and customers through user-centric content
- An organized project manager who’s able to translate strategies into a clear execution plan from the initial stage to completion
- An agile and resilient person who embraces change, is able to work fast and adapt quickly, and isn’t afraid to evaluate methods that don’t work.
- Someone meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- A fast learner who shows a strong will to grow and proactively seeks feedback for improvement
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
- Remote work options