Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Content Editor Glints Indonesia
- Produce high-quality blog articles, weekly newsletter, white papers or e-books to support the business objectives and solve users needs.
- Oversee & manage blog content production through editorial planning, working with freelance writers to ensure production target is met, and publish articles in the Content Management System.
- Review, refine, or rework content ideas and draft in English and Bahasa Indonesia to ensure clarity or accuracy, minimum to zero writing errors, and the adherence to the brand guideline.
- Help boost SEO strategies implementation through backlinks in partnership contents, existing content optimization, and supporting keyword research.
- Support the mission owner by producing marketing communication collaterals through owned media, such as blog, email marketing, digital ads, and social media.
- Have proven experience of min. 2 years of writing and editing for online publishing/tech companies/brands
- Fluent in English and Indonesian (both written and verbal communication)
- Compelling editing skills
- Experience in operating CMS (Wordpress)
- Understands the basics of SEO
- Able to articulate clearly and concisely through written and or verbal communication
- Ability to research, fact check, and proofreading
- Able to translate ideas and directions into educative yet persuasive contents in various formats
- Strong project management skill to plan and deliver content initiatives timely
- Experience in managing a team of writers
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Critical & analytical thinking
- Creative thinking
- B2B Content Marketing