Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Execute end-to-end quantitative and qualitative research on consumers, competitors, and market condition.
- Turn numbers and insight into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, report for Management.
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Identify and drive research process improvements, including the creation of research standard in Ruangguru and ad-hoc reports.
- Develop recommendations to improve business operations across all division in Ruangguru going forward.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from reputable schools (business/ STEM field major is preferable).
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work well across different team.
- Have strong theoretical and research proficiencies and proficient in Ms. Office.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Bonus point if you have experience in a research agency or management consulting.