Company prefers not to disclose
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Compensation Benefit Consultant at Djoin
- Responsible for ensuring that the company has competitive and cost-effective reward policies and practices.
- Developing and executing the company's reward strategy, managing the key areas of reward, benefits, and pensions, and liaising with third parties to develop a consistent best practice approach.
- Ensures that reward practices are compliant with the relevant regulatory recommendations and requirements are also covered in this function.
- Provides support to one or more of the infrastructure areas (i.e., finance, legal & compliance, operations and/or IT, etc..)
- Follows established guidelines and identifies and resolves problems.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in handling compensation and benefits min 1 year
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates basic execution capabilities and takes on more responsibility.
- Agile, growth mindset, able to work in a fast-paced environment
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Starting from a software provider former company (Solusi Sakti) for an ecosystem of micro-financial institutions in Bali to become a Technology Enabler that provides holistic solutions that go beyond technology through our new identity called “Djoin”
Office addressJl. Bypass Ngurah Rai No.439, Sesetan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali
Other Jobs from Djoin