Job description for Compensation Benefit Consultant at Djoin
- Responsible for ensuring that the company has competitive and cost-effective reward policies and practices.
- Developing and executing the company's reward strategy, managing the key areas of reward, benefits, and pensions, and liaising with third parties to develop a consistent best practice approach.
- Ensures that reward practices are compliant with the relevant regulatory recommendations and requirements are also covered in this function.
- Provides support to one or more of the infrastructure areas (i.e., finance, legal & compliance, operations and/or IT, etc..)
- Follows established guidelines and identifies and resolves problems.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in handling compensation and benefits min 1 year
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines while dealing with multiple priorities.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates basic execution capabilities and takes on more responsibility.
- Agile, growth mindset, able to work in a fast-paced environment
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Starting from a software provider former company (Solusi Sakti) for an ecosystem of micro-financial institutions in Bali to become a Technology Enabler that provides holistic solutions that go beyond technology through our new identity called “Djoin”
Office addressJl. Bypass Ngurah Rai No.439, Sesetan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali