This job post is managed by
Job description for Community Manager Intern at YoRipe
- Acquire new communities : Identify and reach out to Communities leaders, onboard them according to YoRipe journey and goals
- Maintain high engagement of the communities and CoC Leaders
- Execute branded campaigns with CoC to drive revenue
- Support community events & needs
- Coordinate with the internal team members, communities and other external
- Be the main point of contact for YoRipe CoC
- Strong in English (written and verbal communication skills)
- Currently pursuing a degree in communication, management, phycology or a related field (or recent graduate)
- Possess experience in community, marketing and partnership, FMCG and Food industry knowledge is a plus
- Interest in social commerce and platform business model
- Excited to work in a startup environment where growth goals and stress level are high
- Foster excellence, discipline. Leaders to be role models.
- Implement shared prosperity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- This is a 6 months full time intern position and you’ll get IDR 2,000,000 / month and need to spend ~40 hours per week.
- This is a full remote work but we'll be looking for candidates who are willing to do on-site jobs as well (office day & event around Jakarta areas).
- This position can be converted to a full-time position if the candidate's performance meets our expectations.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More