This job post is managed by
Job description for Community Development Specialist at PT Indonesia Logam Pratama
- Able to develop new member acquisition strategies to build new communities.
- Engage with communities in their region with a focus on empowering communities to grow, through sharing, helping and learning together within these communities.
- Developing the ability of leaders to develop their communities into productive communities.
- Act as a brand ambassador and represent the company that encourages people through the Business Learning Community by Treasury Army to achieve its goals.
- Manage calendar events, project schedules, and event budgets.
- Make Monthly, weekly, and daily sales forecast and achivement reports.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Knowledge in financial service or investment product is a plus point.
- Able to do Direct Sales or Canvassing.
- Can work with a team, collaborative, learner, creative.
- Willing to be placed in Yogyakarta and Medan
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More