Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Cloud Security Analyst at AIA Singapore Pte Ltd
- Working and coordinating with application / infrastructure teams to Implement Access Controls in cloud.
- Reviewing Security logs and identifying / remediating security vulnerabilities with the support of relevant teams.
- Monitoring and administering Web Application Firewalls / Cloud security tools.
- Providing guidance on cloud security solutions and best practices.
- Improving the security of our existing Cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Follow best practices in implementing security controls in the cloud environment.
- Work with security team and involve in other Security related projects and assessments.
- Liaise with System and Application owners to support the IT security initiatives and implementations.
- Hands on experiences and strong architectural and risk background in Microsoft Azure / AWS Services is a must.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or IT-related discipline with at least 5-10 years working experience in IT Security, of which at least 2 years should be dedicated to cloud computing/security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Technical documentation skills are required.
- Information Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CEH, OSCE, OSCP) are preferred.
- Vendor-specific cloud certifications (e.g. AZ500, AZ900) are good to have.
- Strong thinking and planning skills including preparing and developing process, schedule and action plan.
- Strong passion for information security and the cloud environment, genuine desire for technical learning and growth in cloud security specialty