Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Clinical Internship - Psychology major (*3-months) Brain Optimax
- Assist psychologists in conducting psychological assessments on children, teens and young adults with challenges such as cognitive/ neuro-developmental disorders, e.g., ASD, ADD/ADHD, anxiety , depression, etc. using qEEG, psychometric tools, etc.
- Participate in projects to educate Brain Optimax's target audience, including and not limited to article research, course creation, social media posting, etc.
- Assist in administer interventions/therapy sessions using an eclectic mix of modalities including but not limited to neuro-modulation, etc.
- Assist in preparing clients' progress reports and other administrative tasks.
- Free food and beverages
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events