This job post is managed by
Job description for Cinema Manager - Pekanbaru at PT. Cinemaxx Global Pasifik
- Responsible for Cinema operational activities, conducting preparation and supervision of Cinema operations, as well as making decisions directly when related to consumer comfort and satisfaction
- Review and ensure Cinema Crew schedules related to Cinema operational activities proposed by Manager on Duty in accordance with operational needs.
- Prepare a target timeline and support activities for operational activities.
- Evaluate and prepare reports related to Cinema's operational activities
- Ensuring safety aspects in all operational areas
- Coordinate and execute certain ongoing promotions / events
- Designing targets for cinema operations and cinema operational budgeting
- Ensuring every areas of Cinema (Lobby, Cinema, Toilet, Office, etc) is well maintained and well cleaned on regular basis regarding to the regulations.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Hospitality
- Having experience holding managerial positions for at least 3-5 years
- Having experience in the retail world for at least 3-5 years
- Having experience in Cinema Business will be preferred
- Good Leadership
- Good Communication skill
- Able to communicate in English
- Willing to be placed in Pekanbaru
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More