- Support MACDI staffs, local staffs of education sector, people committee, people council, parents of children with disabilities, civil social organizations (CSO) on legal aspects related to inclusive education for CWD policies and governance matters in Vietnam;
- Support MACDI team to design and develop the project plan to meet the requirements of the donor;
- Provide technical support to stakeholders for their clear understanding of the current IE policies and roles of CSOs on promoting transparency & accountability (TAA) following the theory of change approach;
- Support timely and accurate legal advice on how to make IE policy implementation transparent and decision-makers accountable for the budget process for IE throughout the program implementation;
- Help project team to utilize the adaptive management approach to assess project progress and resolve any unclear legal issues for project implementation;
- Participate in the preparation and facilitation of workshops with stakeholders;
- Performs other relevant duties as requested.
* Education level: Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is perferred) in a related field such as legal, governance, development studies, etc
* Work experiences:
- At least five (5) years of experience in development projects and legal consultancy;
- Background and experiences with inclusive education for disability people projects is preferred, but not strictly required;
- Proficiency in English is preferred.
- Good legal knowledge on inclusive education policies and governance;
- Analytic and strategic thinking;
- Well-understand and able to perform legal and psychological analysis;
- Effectively self-managed;
- Constructive and supportive in team works;
- Good communication skill and advanced English skills (speaking and writing);
- Open-minded to learn and apply new knowledge/skills.
3. Location: Consultants will work individually and participate in meetings/workshops in Hanoi, Son La, Hue, and Dak Lak (if required).
MACDI (Micro-finance and Community Development Institute) we are a local NGO. MACDI was established in 2007 and activies in variaty range sector such as; Sustainable livelhood for vulnerable people, microfinance, rural development, envrironment, climate change, clean energy, water, sanitation, health and gender.
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.